I’ve been seeing simmers tweet pictures of the Spark’d challenge for Sims 4 and thought it might be fun to do something similar with Sims 3, especially since the theme works really well with The Sims 3! Below are my guidelines.
Choose a destination and theme for your wedding from the list below. (I’ve added a few additional ones.)
- Retro/Vintage/Future/Decade/Era (i.e., 70s or Roaring 20s or alien)
Choose your category or categories.
- CAS Stylist: Create a Sim couple and style them for their special day!
- Builder: Build the Destination Wedding Venue!
- Storyteller: Share the couple’s Destination Wedding story.
Rules? There are none, except to keep the content game-rating appropriate.
- You may use any pack, store content, any world (including custom/CAW), custom content, poses, mods, anything! Your imagination is the limit!
Share your Photos/Story and Link your blog, Twitter post, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, etc., in the comments (I think that’ll work, right?). Use the hashtag #Sims3DestinationWedding
If you want to share on the Exchange, include the name of your household or lot and your ID.